"The Performance Enhancer"
Waking up with a Collagen PowerLatte and going straight to the gym is one of our favorite morning rituals. We haven't found many other natural drinks that can provide the energy and nutrient density that this latte can.
For those unfamiliar with collagen protein, it is the most common protein found in the human body. Collagen protein makes up most of the skin, tendons, bones, ligaments, cartilage, muscle, blood vessels, as well as interstitial tissue (1). Collagen serves to help tissues withstand stretching, making it idea for anyone who performs regular, strenuous activities like running, weightlifting, Crossfit, and yoga (1).
Further studies suggest that collagen protein also aids in weight loss by directly influencing the hormones responsible for appetite control (2).
These benefits, along with the energy and nutrition that the PowerCreamer provides, can propel your athletic performance to new heights! Check out the PowerCreamer here.
Serving Size - 1 or 2
- 12 ounces of coffee
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Omega PowerCreamer
- 1 tablespoon of Collagen Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Bean Powder or a few drops of Vanilla Extract
- (Optional) 1 teaspoon of Stevia (or a few drops of Stevia Extract)
- (Optional) 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- Brew coffee. Pour 12 ounces.
- Place all of the ingredients and coffee into a blender and blend on high until the mixture is frothy and emulsified. Pour into two cups and serve hot - or drink it all by yourself.
This recipe is intended for a blender such as a Nutribullet or a blender bottle.
Follow us on social media and say hi!
Instagram - @powercreamer
Twitter - @powercreamer
Facebook - PowerCreamer