"The Antioxidant Powerhouse"
Matcha Tea is one of our new favorite drinks. The antioxidant levels - specifically polyphenols - puts Matcha is on a whole different level compared to other teas. One study (1) found that Matcha contains 137x the polyphenols of regular green tea. That is 60x the antioxidants in spinach and 7x dark chocolate. Matcha also contains L-Theanine, which promotes calm energy when paired with the caffeine. L-Theanine also provides a mental boost. We can't recommend the Match Tea PowerLatte enough!
As Dr. Weil says, “I take the act of drinking matcha seriously – or perhaps I should say, I take the pleasure of drinking matcha seriously.”
- 9 ounces of hot water (temp 175 degrees F)
- 3 ounces of Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Omega PowerCreamer
- (Grassfed Ghee, Coconut Oil, and MCT Oil)
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Matcha
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Powder or a few drops of Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon of Honey or Stevia to taste
- Boil and pour 9 ounces of hot water. Add 3 ounces of Almond Milk
- Add the remaining ingredients into the blender and blend on high until the mixture is frothy and emulsified. Pour into two cups and serve hot - or drink it all by yourself.
- Enjoy the taste and benefits of your Matcha Tea PowerLatte.
Note - This recipe is intended for a blender such as a Nutribullet or for a Blender Bottle.
Follow us on social media and say hi!
Instagram - @powercreamer
Twitter - @powercreamer
Facebook - PowerCreamer